Director of Security Architecture- REMOTE- Fortune 200
|Job Title:||Director of Security Architecture- REMOTE- Fortune 200|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 14:48|
Lawrence Harvey have partnered with a Fortune 200 Technology client to recruit a remote-based Director of Security Architecture and Governance joining their Corporate Security team. The Director will play a key role in overseeing the Corporate Security Architecture strategy and work with the firm's Product and Platform teams to ensure Security is designed into all services from production to client delivery.
- Lead a team of Security Architects in advising client-facing delivery teams to ensure the firm's Security Architecture policies, processes and strategy is adhered to. You will need to be able to speak with both technical and non-technical client staff to communicate security governance
- Determine Security requirements by evaluating business strategy and requirements and studying architectures and platforms
- Work closely with clients to remediate any incidents
- Provide security advice ad guidance during the project lifecycle for a number of different clients and make sure both parties are aligned in their Security strategy.
- You will be a well-rounded professional from backgrounds combining legal knowledge and technical security/privacy - ideally a technical security background that has recently moved into a data protection focus
- Minimum of 10' years of relevant experience in Security Architecture
- Prior management experience with at least 3 years in a managerial position
- Any cloud experience will be relevant, primarily AWS, but GCP and Azue is also useful.
- CISSP or any other relevant Security qualification
If this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's