Director (Privacy & Data Protection) - Premier Consulting Firm
|Job Title:||Director (Privacy & Data Protection) - Premier Consulting Firm|
|Salary:||£140000 - £165000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 08:36|
One-of-a-kind opportunity to join a leading Multinational Consultancy firm as a Director of their renowned Privacy & Data Protection function based in the heart of London.
The consultancy has an excellent reputation in the Data Protection arena working with a strong calibre of top 5 clients across a span of industries. With 15+ offices worldwide from San Francisco to Hong Kong and plans for further global expansion, they truly are a global firm with their Privacy consulting centred in the Heart of London with developments into Silicon Valley, APAC & a range of global geographies.
What does this mean for you?
You will not just work on a national context, but you will be working across international jurisdictions throughout EMEA, APAC, AMER etc.
They have a dedicated focus on Data Privacy consulting that differentiates them from traditional 'top 4' consultancies along with a flatter organisation structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry's most talented privacy professionals, advising top 5 clients across a wealth of industries and leading a team of Privacy professionals to great successes.
What is also interesting is the nature of the consulting work... The firm is backed by a tier one Consulting Body allowing the consultants to work on a mix of privacy contexts around the 'grey zone' privacy matters of artificial intelligence, IoT (Internet of Things), connected vehicle technology, blockchain etc. They do not view Privacy as just GDPR.
What does the role entail?
* Lead a team of 40-50+ Privacy Professionals (with further headcount globally) supporting with learning & development across a flat organisational structure
* Provide a top level of Privacy Subject Matter Expertise and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders across the business
* Play a key role in Business Development Strategy for new client development and nurturing current business relationships
* Identify and develop innovative solutions to client challenges
* Promote a strong reputation for Integrity & Ethics with a passion for Privacy & Data Protection
* Regularly travel to National & International locations for client development/attending conferences etc.
What does the role require?
* A senior Professional with a minimum of 10 years' experience relating to Data Privacy, Information/Cyber Security and Information Risk matters
* Preference for candidates with Global exposure working with International Privacy Law (specifically US & APAC jurisdictions)
* Previous experience of building & managing project teams to address complex issues in a high-pressure environment
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in touch with Nathan Wilson direct at Lawrence Harvey to arrange a confidential conversation - Privacy & Data Protection recruitment specialist.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line - 02039295885
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director (Privacy & Data Protection) - Global Consulting Firm
£140000 - £165000 per annum + Benefits
Data Protection Officer (Fashion Retailer)
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Beneftis
Data Protection Officer (Gaming Industry)
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Data Privacy Manager (Internet Company)
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits