Director: Software Development
|Job Title:||Director: Software Development|
|Salary:||US$175000 - US$225000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Zane Himsworth|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 16:50|
This is a hands-on position that involves working with and leading the development team in design, coding, troubleshooting, testing and releasing products.
* Lead and manage software development resources.
* Manage multiple project and delivery schedules.
* Manage product releases.
* Set high standards for quality of software and technology.
* Consistent on-time and on-budget delivery.
* Develop and maintain technical and business requirements documentation.
* Evaluate and design system enhancements.
* Evaluate performance, hardware and software of technology infrastructure.
* Analyze and evaluate trends in relevant technologies.
* Involved in hiring and managing of direct reports.
* 5-8 years of prior experience in a similar role.
* Knowledge of web based applications development and system architecture.
* Experience with 24/7 mission critical online services.
* Extensive prior programming experience in Windows environment.
* Expertise in MS SQL or Oracle database servers.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail is a must.
* B.S. or M.S. (preferred) in Computer Science.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Software Security Engineer
£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Software Developer (Python and Java)
£85 - £55000 per annum
Full Software Engineer
New York, USA
US$10010 - US$175000.00 per annum