Document Control Lead
|Job Title:||Document Control Lead|
|Salary:||Up to £200 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 17:30|
We are looking for an experienced Document Control Lead to work on a contract basis in the Warwickshire area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of document control
- Producing documentation, data control, distribution, transmittal documents etc
- Producing SLA's, catching event triggers, coument management procedures
- Must be able to communicate effectively to other areas of the business in a clear, concise and effective way
- Experience of doing a knowledge transfer to members of the team
You will need to have at least 4-5 years experience working in this capacity.
Anyone with a background in Oil & Gas or Utilities would be extremely favourable.
This will be a 6-month contract
Remote work will be on offer
If you are a good fit for the above, please apply ASAP as we're looking to close this position by end of next week!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Intelligence & Reporting Lead
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Lead BI / Business Analyst
SharePoint 2019 Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Product Management Director
New York, USA
£160000.00 - £180000.00 per annum
Technical Product Manager
Manhattan, New York
US$130000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum