|Job Title:||.Net Developer's|
|Salary:||€400.00 - €500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 09:09|
One of my consultancy clients with clients based in both Antwerp and the Brussels area of Belgium are currently looking for experienced .Net Developer's to join them on-site for an initial 3-6-month contract.
- Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
- Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
- Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
- Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
- Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
- Ability to learn a complex business model
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
There are multiple roles available and I can explain more over the telephone. If you are interested in hearing more, then please respond with your latest CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's