.Net Software Developer for .Net Core Program - Bank - SC
|Job Title:||.Net Software Developer for .Net Core Program - Bank - SC|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Clarke|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 10:08|
.Net Software Engineer / .Net Developer sought by cutting edge tech employing public sector business in the City of London. You'll be straight onto a major .Net Core project (no previous .Net Core experience necessary).
Applicants MUST have existing and current Security Clearance to be considered.
.Net Software Engineer / .Net Developer
- .Net - 3+ Years
- Experience as a MS Full Stack / .NET developer / .Net Software Engineer
- Strong communicator, able to translate technical/non-technical
- Proactive approach to SDLC and Agile working
- Able to work under direction in a large project team
- Presentable, Approachable, professional and comfortable working on client sites
- Experience in Agile SDLC environments with contributory approach to Daily Stand up
You'll be working for what is considered the best organisation in the public sector to work in. The project team is talented, the tech is cutting edge and it's a great location to work from in Central London. Salary is up to £60,000 and I can only consider candidates with existing Security Clearance for the role.
Multiple positions from Software Developer to Lead Developer available for this customer.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's