DPO ( Data Protection Officer)
|Job Title:||DPO ( Data Protection Officer)|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 13:38|
A multinational end user, and a household name, are searching for a DPO to join their business at a very exciting time, to take their Data Protection team through a large scale GDPR programme.
Your role as DPO (Data Protection Officer) will be to lead data protection and privacy for the Group, in each geography which it operates.
This role has high levels of autonomy, reporting into the GDPO (Group Data Protection Officer).
Some of your accountabilities will cover:
- Defining and identifying data privacy risks across the Group
- Built, develop and lead the data protection team
- Managing and build relationships with data protection authorities
- You will lead on incident and breach procedures across the Group
- Ensure data subjects, both customers and employees, are informed of their rights
- Establish, maintain and monitor a data protection and privacy framework, including policies, procedures and other documentation
- You will need to have came from a Legal or even Compliance background
The role offers an attractive salary + package...
Please apply to this role to be connected with Richard Williamson at Lawrence Harvey to hear more - Lawrence Harvey is an award winning specialist Technology recruitment Agency, we offer services to both candidates and customers please get in touch to hear more about the value we can add to your search or your organisation - R.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's