e-Commerce Deployment Technical Stack Manager
|Job Title:||e-Commerce Deployment Technical Stack Manager|
|Contact Name:||Pascaline Baumann|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 19:38|
Mission / Freelance / France / Remote / Télétravail / e-Commerce / Archicte/ Manager
Lawrence Harvey recherche pour le compte de son client un D2C Deployment Technical Stack Manager pour une mission de longue durée en télétravail.
Freelance ou portage - Pas de sous-traitance, merci.
Mission de 12 mois renouvelables
Anglais courant - la mission est en anglais
Project: the client is looking to deploy the core model of their ecommerce website to more than 50 countries.
The key technology behind their e-commerce transformation is based on microservices, working closely with external and internal development teams to create the needed technologies & capabilities to deliver the distinctive value proposition.
To strengthen their internal expertise, they need to onboard the D2C Deployment Technical Stack manager that will work closely with internal teams and our agile partners to set a clear deployment roadmap on the back-office integration of the e-commerce platform with local existing B2B infrastructure (local WMS, Customer care and ERP)
The D2C Deployment Tech stack will have the following responsibilities:
- Build in close collaboration with the D2C GLOBAL team, REGION and LOCAL market the deployment roadmap on the back-office integration of the e-commerce platform with the ERP, SUPPLY, CRM & Customer Care of each countries
- Implement the right Digital E-commerce Architecture and solutions
- Ensure the best standard of development are applied: quality, refactoring, documentation
- Analyse needs and define technical solution & flows to cover the back office needs if not existing at Core level for the finance, logistic and customer flows
- Ensure that agility is used properly and effectively in sprints organization
- Manage the technical resources to develop our digital services and reach our sprint commitment
- Liaise with our internal partners to synchronize development activities
- Work in collaboration with support team to ensure deployability and maintainability of the solution
- Support the deployment roadmap: from 5 to 15 countries deployment in Europe & APAC for 2021 a @scale worldwide (> 50 countries)
The D2C Deployment technical Stack Manager will focus on the deployment and will work in in close cooperation with the Product owner team, the Digital Architecture team, the Digital Deploy dev team, and the Global services.
What is the client looking for:
- Engineer's degree of Information/ Digital Technology
- 10 years' experience in e-commerce development in a Digital Environment (back/front office interaction)
- Fluent English, French would be appreciated
Si cette opportunité vous intéresse, merci de postuler sur l'annonce ou de m'envoyer votre CV à firstname.lastname@example.org (Pascaline Baumann) et je vous recontacterai pour vous donner plus de détails sur la mission.
N'hésitez pas à partager avec votre réseau si vous connaissez des personnes qui pourraient être intéressées.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's