E-Commerce Project Manager
|Job Title:||E-Commerce Project Manager|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £475.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 11:21|
One of my leading clients based in the West Midlands are looking for a strong E-Commerce Project Manager to join them on-site for an initial 3 month contract.
Responsible for implementing and managing the delivery of projects through collaboration with our IT function. Key responsibilities include ensuring the successful completion of the design, build, test and deployment of a suite of projects. The role will require engagement with various stakeholders in order to establish business requirements and assist in designing viable solutions. Responsible for Financial tracking, Business case development and project initiation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accountable for a progamme of project delivery to cost, time and quality aligned with success being determined by the internal customer.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensure project documents are complete, project remain in governance control and meet business standards.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understand and support financial objectives by forecasting costs; preparing the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Work with developers and designers to define and document questions.
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders; review bugs; plan software releases; anticipate and react effectively to change.
- Mentor and support junior members of the project team to embed skills and learning across the team.
- Experience in the buying and selling of goods and services, the transmitting of funds and data, through a new website.
- Understanding and Knowledge of business-to-business and business-to-consumer online sales channels.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver large scale projects/programmes.
- Experience of working in IT or Digital customer-facing projects.
- Eliciting and challenging requirements from stakeholders including executive and senior management.
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Working in an Agile environment (Supported by CV) and able to control and govern scope and requirement variation in this flexible approach.
- Knowledge in creating project initiation and process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Project Management Qualification.
- Previous engagement or position in the automotive industry.
- Understanding of material supply and logistics.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Project Manager
€450 - €500.00 per day
MES Project Manager
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
E-commerce Project Manager
West Midlands, England
£450 - £475 per day
Technical Project Manager - RQ305006
Up to £385 per day
Oracle CRM/CX Senior Consultant/ Project Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits