|Job Title:||E-Learning Designer|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £304.06 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 10:40|
Contract opportunity: E-Learning Designer - Winchester - initial 3 months - INSIDE IR35 - £300 per day - SC clearance
Please note: This role is inside IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- Manage the development of blended e-learning content from start to finish. Analyse, design, develop and deploy blended learning (BL) course for Logistic (Supply) Civilian Training Foundation by 31 Mar 2020.
- Experience in conducting detailed knowledge, skills and attitude analysis to produce training content to ensure the requirement is fully met
- Proficient in the use of industry standard Captivate 2017, Adobe CC
- Work designers and content specialists to design, control and develop online blended learning course using the instructional design documentation provided.
- Use Creative Cloud and Captivate, other relevant software tools and learning technologies to develop, enhance, manage, version control and store learning materials.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's