|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£480 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 11:04|
Contract opportunity: Engineering Manager - London - 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £480-550 per day - Active SC clearance essential
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
Provide detailed deliverables for the engagement:
- Review the approaches used, in comparison to our standards, providing summary information back to the CTO in an appropriate format.
- Help improve delivery team performance by providing measured on-the-fly advice
- Identify and highlight any skills/personnel gaps to the appropriate leaders
- Input to team delivery activates
- Generate other written reports of your work in agreed formats.
skills (including specialist skills) and/or knowledge required:
- Recent coding (full-stack desirable), with leadership experience as a bonus.
- An understanding of how to join a team and provide positive input from day one.
- Experience of Agile development using continuous integration principles.
- Ability to coordinate build activities across multiple systems and understand how to undertake and support testing activities.
- The ability to quickly comprehend new technical topics and help refine technical roadmaps and strategies.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience on or working with a variety of delivery teams
- Experience providing technical assurance
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in user centred design
- Experience mentoring/coaching other staff
Consultancy / software development
Engaging in that model with tech background
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's