Engineering Project Manager- Electro-Mechanical
|Job Title:||Engineering Project Manager- Electro-Mechanical|
|Salary:||US$100000 - US$135000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Azodi|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 00:02|
We are looking for an Engineering Project Manager with specific electro-mechanical instrumentation experience to join a well-established team in Boulder, Colorado.
- 7+ years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager
- Someone with knowledge of both electronic and medical devices
- Experience with electro-mechanical instrumentation
- Experience with phase gate methodology as well as sustaining and developing new engineering products
- Experience managing 2-3 projects at a time
This is a great opportunity to grow within a growing local company who have been operating for many decades!
The team is extremely collaborative and has a great team culture with room to both teach and learn from those around you!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Design Engineer
West Midlands, England
£600 - £650 per day
£500 - £525 per day
Oracle Cloud Financials ERP Manager - Major Consultancy - Perm
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
Microsoft Business Development Executive with Remote Working
£30000 - £40000 per annum + DoE + £15-20K OTE & Benefits