Engineering Project Manager- Electro-Mechanical
|Job Title:||Engineering Project Manager- Electro-Mechanical|
|Salary:||US$100000 - US$135000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Azodi|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 00:02|
We are looking for an Engineering Project Manager with specific electro-mechanical instrumentation experience to join a well-established team in Boulder, Colorado.
- 7+ years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager
- Someone with knowledge of both electronic and medical devices
- Experience with electro-mechanical instrumentation
- Experience with phase gate methodology as well as sustaining and developing new engineering products
- Experience managing 2-3 projects at a time
This is a great opportunity to grow within a growing local company who have been operating for many decades!
The team is extremely collaborative and has a great team culture with room to both teach and learn from those around you!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Project Manager - INSIDE IR35 - 6 months
Oracle Cloud Applications Finance Consultant
£70000 - £550000 per annum + pension, benefits
Power BI Developer
£35000 - £55000 per annum + pension, benefits
Oracle Enterprise Architect
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Vlocity Architect/Developer - Remote