|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 15:30|
Growing software company with new leadership and investment is seeking an Enterprise Architect to drive their technology transformation in support of key operational and customer objectives.
You'll be responsible for delivering scalable business systems to support their key objectives. Your decisions will aid the business to choose appropriate technology solutions to reduce cost and complexity, thus resulting in a world class experience for customers.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Work alongside key stakeholders to understand current state of architecture and develop appropriate impact strategies.
- Overhaul systems, modernising infrastructure and implementing best practice.
- Develop world class digital customer experiences.
- Help define what the business requires in order to achieve desired strategies.
- Work with stakeholders on vendor selection, process change and technology investments.
To be successful, you'll be expected to have:
- Experience working as a technical lead on major systems implementation.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise systems, including: CRM, billing, eCommerce etc.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture and platform.
- Broad understanding of systems integration and APIs.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communications skills - able to liaise with technical and business teams
Role: Enterprise Architect (Permanent)
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading Salesforce recruitment specialists in the UK, representing Salesforce directly, the partner network and the end-user community. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in Salesforce recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Technical Architect
City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + 25% bonus
Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Solutions Architect
€450 - €550 per day
Salesforce Solution Architect - 60/70% Remote
Dynamics 365 Solution Architect - London
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £70000 per annum + pension, flexible working etc
Oracle ERP Solution Architect - Large Consultancy - Perm
£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + Benefits DoE