|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Tom Clarke|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 11:15|
Enterprise Architect sought by London based consulting business. Focused on helping companies transition into smart energy futures and the data revolution this is a business leading in it's field. They're around 300 people strong, so large enough to work with serious companies on real transformation work, but small enough to know the business and not to be a number. We're looking for an Enterprise Architect with strong experience of leading digital transformations.
Enterprise Architect Job Spec:
- Proven experience in Enterprise Architect Role
- Demonstrates ability to fulfil Enterprise Architect role in digital transformations
- TOGAF or equivalent certification
- Experience of working on SOA or web based architectures
- Program and project management methodologies; Prince2, PMP, MSP or Agile.
- Business, Data and Technical Architecture expertise sought
- Off the shelf, Open-source and cloud package experience sought.
- wide industry experience desirable
This is a consulting business who believe work/life balance is important. Home working (when appropriate) is encouraged, the hours aren't mad and the companies Glassdoor reviews.
Basic salary is up to £75,000 plus a 20% bonus along with a wider package. They're a lovely company, please apply for their new Enterprise Architect position.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's