|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £660.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 12:04|
Contract opportunity: Enterprise Architect - Salisbury - initial 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £600-660 per day - SC Clearance (essential)
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35 and will need someone with active SC clearance, please do not apply if you are not happy working INSIDE IR35 and if you don't have active SC clearance
Work with others to specify technical requirements to support the objectives and to assist with the selection of suppliers (where appropriate) to fulfil the requirements. Input technical expertise into service requirements; Develop, validate and review conceptual, logical and physical architectural designs; Manage the architectural aspects of the target design, policies and standards, working pro-actively to achieve stable, viable designs.
The role will provide IT service design expertise to support business change through feasibility, planning, implementation and delivery phases of our IT Transformation work.
The role would suit an experienced Service Design Architect with business change, insourcing and service transition experience on large public sector IS contracts.
The role is required for an initial 6 months to deliver Stage 1, there may be potential for longer depending upon the approval of business cases and the agreed approach.
- IT Service orientated contract experience.
- Transition and service readiness experience within large and complex programmes.
- Design authority and service architectural design.
- Ability to build relationships with clients at Executive level a trusted partner
- Capability to develop solutions within a complex and demanding environment
- Self-starter who can lead the IT service design of selected transferring services and integration with existing BAU services.
- Experience in service design, service transition and readiness
- Experience as a Service Design Architect in insourcing/outsourcing (Government)
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's