|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Start Date:||Monday 15 February|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 18:43|
Enterprise Architect - 18 Months Contract - Northern Ireland - Government Body (OUTSIDE IR35)
Client requires a specialist Enterprise Architect to develop and implement an optimum Enterprise Architecture which will align its business strategy with a technology systems architecture to support that strategy.
Enterprise Architect will lead project teams across two streams:
Stream-1 undertake the assessment of the current technology systems, reviewing business plans for technology change and developing and applying actionable plans to establish enterprise architecture.
This will include Discovery, Architecture and Review.
Stream-2 provide parallel support for business projects owners to use the EA to lead and design workstreams and to develop technology architecture to meet new business project requirements.
NB. each new project will be agreed via SOR with outputs and costs agreed before work commences.
Key Essential skills and experience
Demonstrate 4 years experience in;
- Providing technical assurance, successful implementation and support of EA solution for a company of similar size and function to NIW
- Operating in a mixed estate hybrid cloud environment
- Supplying an EA service, and successfully influencing a complex stakeholder environment, including senior stakeholder management
- Supplying EA service and ensuring proper governance for enterprise technology for a company of similar size and function(Government or Utilities)
- Supplying an EA service able to develop various architecture models (application, integration, data, technology and security
- Supplying an EA service to develop policies, practices and roadmaps consistent with best practice
- Supplying a leading, guiding and influencing EA service capable of taking ownership and decision making
- Provision of an EA service working on a public cloud, including Microsoft Azure/365.
Demonstrate experience of supplying multi-discipline, multi-specialist EA service, including conforming to architectural frameworks, such as TOGAF.
Demonstrate experience of providing an Enterprise Architect familiar with managing and leading programme governance.
Demonstrate how you plan to retain key resources for the duration of the contract and how you can commit to meet NIW's continuous need for architecture services.
Describe how you intend to measure and manage quality and speed of the architecture team and individuals to ensure continuous improvement
*NOTE*: During this COVID-19 pandemic, currently all staff work from home. This role will be similarly affected.
You will be required to be onsite as and when it is safe to do so.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Oracle Enterprise Architect
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Technical Integration Architect
£70000 - £80000 per annum + pension, benefits
Cloud Transformation Architect
£55000 - £70000 per annum
Senior Cloud Security Architect
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benefits
West Midlands, England
£475 - £550.00 per day