Enterprise Architect - Inside IR35
|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect - Inside IR35|
|Salary:||£570.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 11:54|
We are currently undergoing significant transformation through our Digital, Mobile Working and Transformation 2019 programs underpinned by introduction of new innovative technologies.
About the role
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Enterprise Architect who can advise senior stakeholders to make effective transformation decision across all EA domains (Business, Application and Technology), with a focus on Business and Application domains.
The main responsibilities include:
- Developing Business and Application capability modals from Target Operating Models.
- Creation and ownership of AS IS and To Be EA Architectures with roadmaps.
- Lead market research, procurement and delivery of innovative solutions from suppliers.
- Provide leadership to other technical staff.
- Present relevant complex information clearly to senior stakeholders to support effective decision making.
- Define technology strategy that supports desired business outcomes.
- Acting as a point of escalation for transformation projects.
- Providing design governance to ensure project architectures conform to EA principals and strategy and maintain integrity of EA architecture.
You will be reporting to the Lead Enterprise Architect within the IT department, and based in Hampshire.
- Proven experience delivering enterprise Business transformation through Application delivery.
- Broad understanding of innovative technologies and the opportunities they provide business areas found within local government.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills at senior manager level both inside an IT team and across business functions.
- Good understanding of EA frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Demonstrable ability of working at a senior level with colleagues and senior management teams within an IT environment and across business functions.
- Proven ability to provide intuitive views of EA domains for differing stakeholders.
- Strong leadership with ability to be self-motivated, work independently as well as part of team, to deliver key strategic outcomes.
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Portfolio Manager - Inside IR35
£310.00 - £390.00 per day
£600.00 per day
West Midlands, England
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£65000.00 per annum
£600.00 per day