Enterprise Architect - Payments & Settlements
|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect - Payments & Settlements|
|Salary:||£95000 - £115000 per annum + +benefits|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 17:56|
Salary: 95k - 115k base + benefits
Location: London / Remote
About the role:
You will step up and collaborate with existing Subject Matter Expert in technology architecture to provide technical strategy, drive product roadmaps and help the technology department with the analysis of their current architecture and its ability to support their strategic objectives.
-Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
-Develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture, including IT Roadmaps & Strategies
-Provides oversight to delivery projects ensuring alignment to strategy, identifying risks and proposing any mitigations
-Engage with senior business and IT leaders to develop a macro view of current and future state of business and technology architecture closely aligned to the business strategy.
Skilled in analysis and interpretation of large, complex IT/technology products and services including modeling, graphical representations and abstractions.
- Ability to organize complex technology solutions, that include specific technology deliverables, roadmaps, timelines, operational requirements and budgets impacts
- Ability to create cloud base architectural patterns and solutions at an enterprise level
- Experience with at least three of the following domains: cloud, analytics, data management, infrastructure, access channels, security, applications, software engineering, networking, or systems integration preferred
- Background in Fintech/Financial Industry will be desirable
- Payments & Settlements experience - nice to have
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's