Enterprise Data Architect
|Job Title:||Enterprise Data Architect|
|Salary:||£90000 - £120000 per annum + + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2021 17:33|
Data Architect opportunity within a leading finance company. As the Data Architect you will be working closely with clients to navigate and change the FX marketplace. The company takes huge pride in market intelligence and the Data Architect will be asked to build and create innovative, forward-looking products.
* Provide advanced technical support in design and use of information systems technology including architecture and database management
* Lead technical and data application groups, advising on future decisions
* Evaluate existing data architecture and design IT systems for providing alternative solutions
* Provide innovative approaches to outcomes that will create new solutions to gain competitive advantage
* Lead / mentor team members through technical tasks and projects
* 3+ years' experience within IT and ideally experienced in a Senior Data Architecture role
* Up-to-date knowledge of latest technologies, mainly cloud-native techs
* Finance / Banking experienced preferred, but not essential
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
* Stakeholder management experience
* Ability to work on a range of complex projects with global teams
An excellent opportunity for an experience Data Architect to create a new path for a highly ambitious Data department. As the Data Architect you will be leading teams on projects and working closely with client stakeholders to gather requirements and complete projects.
Please send me a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's