Environments & Release Manager
|Job Title:||Environments & Release Manager|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 12:33|
One of my leading clients based in Hampshire are currently looking for an Environments & Release Manager to join them on-site ASAP for an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage the co-ordination between the technical teams to support environment builds from Application install, code and config deployment, patching and RUP/PSU strategy and management with the wider BAU team, data creation/masking through to delivery to the Environment Owner.
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth handover from one team to another
- Responsible for ensuring the environment is ready for use as requested by the environment owner, including all interfaces, user setup, environment stand up checks etc
- Responsible for ongoing environment management, including the co-ordination of housekeeping tasks such as backups, restores etc and planned activities, working with the technical teams and environment owners
- Point of contact for environment owners and responsible for co-ordinating the resolution of issues
- Responsible for co-ordination and management of Infrastructure resources and related project tasks
- Responsible for managing the release process throughout the project lifecycle
- Responsible for the management of all release process activities, including scheduled releases, creation and application of baseline and deltas, stakeholder management, use of tools for deployment and trouble shooting
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's