ERP Technical Deliver Manager
|Job Title:||ERP Technical Deliver Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Francis Kerins|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 15:35|
I am currently searching for a Senior ERP Technical Delivery Manager to lead multiple workstrems for my global client.
You must ensure that the integrated ERP solution (D365) is effectively delivered and released to operational support BAU. ERP solution should be technically viable, robust, and aligned to architectural principles and standards.
- Ensure ERP solution is fit for purpose and aligned to the architectural standards architectural principles, standards and roadmaps.
- Manage development and delivery of ERP solution (comprising integration of 3 different technology platforms via an integration bus) as a single Technology Development Strategy with unified set of standards and processes for design, build, test and operate/release.
- Working across Programme Leadership and Group IT to support delivery of technical solutions in context of broader business governance and change
Ideal working Experience
- Full lifecycle Enterprise IT solution development
- Experience of heavy process industries and/or asset intensive industries
- Experience of implementing Enterprise Asset Management Solutions
- Experience of implementing ERP with heavy operations emphasis in inventory/warehousing & supply chain
- Experience of Agile development/ SCRUM master
- Experience of SIT/stress testing and accelerator tools/resources
- Experience of data cleaning, harmonisation and cutover
Please note this will involve extensive global travel, please get in toyuch if you are interested.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's