EU Senior Privacy Counsel
|Job Title:||EU Senior Privacy Counsel|
|Salary:||£85000 - £120000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jose Carrizales|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 09:11|
I am currently working with a multinational firm who are looking to recruit an experienced Privacy Lawyer; therefore, I was keen to run it passed in detail.
As a privacy professional, you will educate and influence members to achieve a great culture of Privacy while ensuring that the organisation remains compliant in EU established countries.
What does the role require?
- Senior Lawyer with 6 - 8 years experience with Privacy Focus
- At least 3 years of experience in Adtech, Tech, Martech industry.
- Experience in-house, private practice or both with a global company.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and ideally one of the following: French, German, Spanish or Italian.
It will be highly appreciated if:
- CIPP / CIPM / CIPT or other
- Engineering or technology background
- Qualified to practice Law in one or more European jurisdictions
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Privacy Counsel
Brighton, East Sussex
£600000 - £650000 per annum + 8.400 Car Allowance
Global Privacy Counsel & DPO (contract)
South West England, England
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£80000 - £100000 per annum
Senior Cyber Threat Hunter
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Generous Benefits