European IT Security Manager
|Job Title:||European IT Security Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 16:36|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: European IT Security Manager Manchester Initial 3-6-month contract Competitive daily rate (Dependent on experience)
The main responsibility of the European IT Security Manager is to collaborate as part of the Global IT security department to influence, develop and deliver a security program that address risk and business security requirements for us globally. As part of this, you will be managing the process of gathering, analysing and assessing the current and future threat landscape, relevant to the business. The European IT Security Manager role will offer the freedom for an individual to use their own creative and motivational methods to identify and deliver continuous IT security improvement across all of Europe, in accordance with the governance policies set out by Global IT Security.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At our Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- IT management experience with a number of years focused on IT Security specifically
- A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
- IT security certification including, but not limited to, CISSP, CISM, CISA.
- Experience of working within in a remote team, working with outsourced teams and within cloud architecture
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001 and ITIL
- Experience of managing GDPR and data privacy
- Show strong communication and interpersonal skills, particularly when engaging and dealing with customers and third parties. You should demonstrate a genuine interest in people and be able to flex your communication style to suit both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Establish an enthusiastic and creative approach to security improvement, with a natural ability to influence and engage others with involvement, action and responsibility.
- A proven ability to work in a collaborative style, building and developing effective customer and service provider relationships
- Strong reporting and analytical skills together with strong communication and presentation skills
- Need to provide out of hours cover in case of Critical Incidents, as the role will be the escalation point for the managers on-call.
- Ability to travel within Europe and internationally as business needs require
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's