Evolve Cost Modeller
|Job Title:||Evolve Cost Modeller|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||£675 - £700 per day|
|Start Date:||Monday 18 January 2021|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 18:05|
Evolve Cost Modeller - 63 week contract(Split) - Bristol - Government Body (OUTSIDE IR35)
MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE (No Sponsorship)
The specialist, who should be an experienced Cost Modeller will be required to produce and analyse financial information to support an Options Analysis and Business Case for submission to the MOD Investment Appraisals Committee.
Key Essential skills and experience
- Have experience of supporting a high value business case through the relevant internal approvals process and securing approval from the relevant boards.
- Be familiar with HMT Green Book Guidance (Five case model).
- Be familiar with the discounted cash flow technique and the treatment of optimism bias and risk.
- Evidence strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people, both verbally and in writing.
- Have experience of creating and maintaining Investment Appraisal and Whole Life Cost Models.
- Have experience of providing financial information for Contract Schedules.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's