|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£110 - £145 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 08:42|
Contract Opportunity: Executive Assistant - 3-6 months - Leeds - £110 PAYE or £145 Umbrella per day - DBS Clearance
My client is looking to conduct interviews this week.
You will be part of a dynamic, agile finance function with opportunity to engage with a wide range of stakeholders across the directorate and the Department at a senior level. This is a great place to work. Successful candidates would get a generous holiday allowance, flexi-time, a strong investment in their learning and development, opportunities to work on a variety of exciting projects and ample opportunity for career progression.
The post holder will provide general PA duties for the Finance Director and general support to the directorate senior management team. This is an integral role supporting the Director of Finance, ensuring his time and commitments are managed effectively, commissioning updates, diary management, meeting management and knowledge management.
The post holder will be a key member of the Directorate and will have excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills and the ability to identify key priorities and manage a range of demands to ensure seamless support to the Director.
Key accountabilities for the role:
- Diary management and proactively helping to manage the Director's time effectively
- Proactive management of Director's e-mails, assessing action needed and ensuring important emails are dealt with in a timely manner and work is delegated to appropriate person and followed up.
- Responding to queries, coordinating directorate responses to wider requests.
- Organising Director's papers, managing briefing and responses ahead of meetings, using digital tools to aide this management.
- Organising meetings and events, booking travel, rooms, managing visitors.
- Key point of contact across the Department and the Arm's Length Bodies, liaison with DG and Ministerial offices on behalf of the Finance Director.
- Knowledge management - maintenance of electronic filing and Directory maintenance
- Arrange meetings within agreed timescales and take notes of meetings when required.
- Support to and/or management of branch wide activities such as business planning, continuity plans, branch development and communications
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's