|Job Title:||FileNet Developer|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 18:02|
Role: FileNet Developer
Length: Initial 6 months
Pay rate: £450 - £500 per day (Dependent on experience)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
* 8+ years of IT industry experience. Design, develop, troubleshoot and implement large and complex IBM Case Manager Solutions.
* DOJO - Min 1.8; Case Manager 5.2; Content navigator 2 and above.
* Unix - Basic scripting
* Skills : IBM Case Manager version - 126.96.36.199 & Content navigator version - 188.8.131.52 - Should be expert level
* IBM Filenet P8 - expert - Filenet P8 5.2.0 fix pack 5 / Filenet P8 5.2.1 fix pack 5
* Java/J2EE - Advanced , Spring - Advanced , Junit- Advanced , iBatis/Hibernate - Intermediate
* Additional Skill - websphere
* Strong experience of P8 content engine and process engine APIs is a must.
* Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
* Experience use of Urban Code Deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Generic Managerial Skills Developer will be working in a team of highly motivated technical experts delivering various challenging high visibility projects.
* Ability to adapt to fast pace development model is crucial.
* Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
* Develop different components of Case Manager solutions like pages , workflows , widgets ,custom components etc.
* Develop Java/J2EE based components to integrate with Case Manager and /or Filenet.
* Develop unit test suites.
* Develop System Monitoring tools.
* Contribute to operational and risk remediation activities.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£475 - £525 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £525 per day
React Native Developer
£500 - £525 per day
£50000 - £80000 per annum + pension, benefits