Finance Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Finance Business Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kieran Aldred|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2018 14:33|
My client, a leading Lloyd's of London syndicate are looking for a Finance Business Analyst with a comprehensive understanding of financial accounting processes, methods, reporting and data usage.
- Atleast 5 years experience in the London/Lloyd's insurance market.
- Clear understanding of financial processes and methods within Lloyds.
- Ideally has experience in DWH and MI projects.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Good General Ledger accounting experience.
- Strong experience with reconciliations and producing adjustments.
If you fit the above please feel free to email me directly.
Finance Business Analyst - Insurance - London Markets
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
OBIEE Business Analyst - Staffordshire End User
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
IoT Business Analyst - London - £50,000 - £65,000
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Pension
Application Architect | Finance | Scotland
IFRS 17 Consultant
City of London, London
£500.00 - £600.00 per month