Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£200.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 10:40|
About the role
We are looking for a proactive and commercial Finance Business Partner to join the FP&A Team. You will work with our Portfolio, Business Development and Consumer Experience Directorates to manage Opex performance.
The FP&A department is rapidly growing and evolving having been formed as a sister function to our core finance team during 2015. The aim of all our FP&A colleagues is to support the various global business units, providing useful and insightful information to the senior and executives leaders to support and add value through the decision making, financial planning and budget management process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performance management of Opex for Portfolio and Business Development and Consumer Experience Directorates, ensuring an understanding of commercial impact of spend.
- Planning for Portfolio and Business Development and Consumer Experience Directorates through Budget, Rolling Forecast and 5 year strategic plan
- Lead and management of Global Sales commissions for various sales teams, include target setting with Sales leads, authorising payments and ensuring an optimal scheme design
- Evaluation of new commercial projects/ growth opportunities/investments (short term tactical or long term strategic) including financial analysis and strategic alignment through business case modelling and idea evaluation techniques
- Provide senior Commercial Management with value added analysis and scenario planning to support both operational and strategic decision making
- Management of resourcing models for frontline teams to ensure resources are planned and managed effectively
- Management of Finance Assistant, including setting objectives, coaching and developing and managing performance
You will be a competent and dynamic individual with strong technical accounting ability as well as project experience. You will be commercially focused with the ability to see the bigger picture coupled with advanced analytical and scenario planning skills. You will have excellent financial modelling skills using Excel and experience of reporting month end / project spend including variance analysis. In addition our ideally candidate will hold an undergraduate degree 2:1 or above (or equivalent) along with a Professional qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA or MBA. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills including ability to communicate to CFO level as well as ability to explain financial concepts to non-financial managers. Experience working in life sciences would be advantageous but not essential. If this sounds like you and you'd like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Talent Acquisition Partner
£200.00 - £400.00 per day
RPA Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
Up to £350.00 per day
IT Business Analyst
West Midlands, England
£300.00 - £325.00 per day
AWS Lead Cloud Architect
£41 - £42 per annum
Hortonworks Specialist | London | £675 a day