Finance Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Finance Systems Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Goodenough|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 12:07|
A london-based Oracle End User are seeking a Finance Systems Analyst to join the group finance finance team. This individual will be responsible for 1st/2nd support & development of Oracle R12 EBS of applications (POP,AP,AR,GL,FA,PA,AGIS & EB-TAX). It is a techno/functional role which will require both functional/technical expertise to work within a controlled IT environment with a 3rd party managed service (infrastructure) partner.
You will be required to engage with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure their requirements are translated into effective easy to use and easy to maintain system enhancements. You will also be responsible for training new users on the use of Oracle R12 EBS of applications, OBIA\OBIEE and Hubble.
- Consult with business on business requirements and convert it into technical solution document
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and business process recommending solutions
- Experience in several full life cycle Oracle ERP implementations including planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, interfaces, conversions and reconciliations, system testing, cutover and production support
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle R12 EBS modules (POP,AP,AR,GL,FA,PA,SLA,AGIS & EB-TAX)
- Act the go to person for Oracle
- Proven track record of implementing and rolling out Oracle Apps
- Ability to analyse, draw conclusions and create solutions to end users' problems
- Ability to build relationships with end users and relevant management levels
- Ability to prioritise work, work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate agility, flexibility and innovation in an environment where priorities and tasks can change rapidly
- Ability to operate in a fast pace working environment and respond to and resolve high priority, high impact issues at any day or time
- Ability to document specifications and test plans/scripts
- Ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience using appropriate terminology
- Related undergraduate degree.
- Oracle R12 certification desired.
Skills and Experience
3-4 Years of experience with Oracle R12 EBS on both technical / functional position.
- Highly proficient with the SQL and PL/SQL programming language.
- Should have the knowledge of underlying table structure used by the above modules.
- Understanding of business flows involving the above modules
- Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, BEA WebLogic, Application Development Framework (ADF) is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple systems.
- Working with geographically scattered teams in different locations and time zones
- Flexibility to work on multiple areas and switch from one area to another depending on the priority and requirement.
- Ability to work independently on projects and production support with minimum direction from management.
- Working in collaboration with product development for resolving critical bugs and business users during UAT and post implementation support
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Analyst / Systems Tester
City of London, London
£350. - £450. per day
HRIS/ERP Systems Analyst - Purchasing and Financials
£30000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
CRM Business analyst
SAP Master Data Analyst
£200 - £250 per day
Oracle Cloud Business Analyst
Up to £1 per day