Front End Developer
|Job Title:||Front End Developer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 10:35|
Front End Developer:
A VC backed start-up transforming the energy space is seeking multiple Front End Developers to develop their technology stack. As an early-stage hire, you will have the opportunity to influence key decisions, and have the chance to work across the full development stack.
After raising £3 million in second round funding, from former Shazam and Netflix investors, they are rapidly expanding their technology team and require Front End Developers to aid them on key projects such as building a customer portal, engineer dispatching apps and price estimation tools.
Location: North London
Salary: £45000 - £55,000
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Head of Development, CPO and Scrum Master to build out the platform.
- Follow best practices when building code.
- Create unit tests, code reviews and in-browser testing of your code.
- Lead development of key features and web components.
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- 2+ years experience as a Front End Developer.
- You are enthusiastic about web technologies and have a desire to learn the full stack.
- A strong understanding of best practises - mobile first, responsive design, progressive enhancement etc.
- Exposure to Gulp, Node, AWS, Docker, Polymer etc (advantageous).
This is one not to miss out on! Apply for this Front End Developer role now by following the link to send Zak Harvey your CV and covering letter.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in tech recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's