Front End/UI Developer
|Job Title:||Front End/UI Developer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £525.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 11:11|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Front End/UI Developer - Leeds - Initial 6-month contract - £500-£525 per day
We are looking for an outstanding Front End/UI Developer, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government.
You will have outstanding skills and be ready to quickly get to work within an Agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts focused on the client's flagship welfare reform programme.
Day-to-day you will be an integral part of that team in designing, creating and improving new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
- Be involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
- Have knowledge of tools and techniques used within the wider team, both Developers and Non-Developers.
- Have expert knowledge of cross-browser considerations.
- Have expert knowledge of Responsive Web Design.
- Have knowledge of web accessibility and WCAG.
- Have knowledge of UX and usability.
- Have an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Have proven experience maintaining a large and dynamic code base.
- Have experience working on technical projects within a team.
- Have working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
- Have knowledge of the use of version control systems such as subversion or git.
- Have the ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- Have experience of building high-traffic websites.
- Understand web architecture.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's