Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||€400.00 - €600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Ruffles-Jones|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 16:32|
A client of mine, based in the The Randstad are looking for a Full Stack Developer on what will start as an initial 3 month contract.
The project will require you to develop a customer cloud solution in Azure. You will be working in a Scrum team and expected to contribute to the team effort.
You will be responsible for:
- Building web applications using Azure PaaS Services (such as Azure Search, App Services, Azure AD and B2C, SQL Azure and Storage accounts)
- Building unit test scripts (C#, Jasmine)
- Facilitating knowledge/best practice sharing
- Minimum 7 years of .NET development experience
- Experience on web based development
- Experience building HTML5 templates
- Familiarity with REST (both client and server/API)
- Familiarity with security oAuth/OpenID/SAML
- Familiarity with NoSQL database concepts
- Experience in using Microsoft VSTS
- Familiarity in using Git
- Ideally .NET certifications such as 'Microsoft 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services'
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
This is an urgent requirement so my client are looking for people to be available immediately or ASAP.
This is an initial 3 month contract, however extensions may be possible.
If this is of interest to you please apply and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
£450 - £550.00 per day
£400.00 - £500.00 per hour
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum