Full Stack Developer - Rugby
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer - Rugby|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 17:55|
Full Stack Developer - Rugby - £35-45k
My client. A well-known property software company based in Rugby, are currently on the search for a fantastic Full Stack Developer to join their tight-knit IT team.
It is an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of software technologies, developing and supporting new and existing business applications.
My client offers a great working environment where everyone is very supportive and friendly. There is a professional training scheme on offer for developers at all levels. There is also free parking on site, private medical cover and a generous pension scheme.
- Developing new software and maintaining existing software in accordance with the Firms business requirements
- Assisting with investigation and resolution of problems via the software development helpdesk system
- Contributing to software design and solution architecture design
- Configure / upgrade / manage internal development and test environments
- Review release testing for software releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrate knowledge of .NET development using Visual Basic and / or C#
- SQL Server - including stored procedures, triggers and joining tables
- Agile methodology - desirable
- Knowledge of Case Management technologies - desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to co-ordinate the variety of tasks needed to fulfil the job requirements
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Excellent Communication skills
- A love of new technologies
- A pro-active, 'can do' approach
- Passionate about development and coding
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click apply now!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's