Full Stack .NET Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack .NET Developer|
|Location:||Bristol City Centre, Bristol|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 11:30|
Junior .NET Developer - Bristol - £25-30k
My client, a small but growing software company based in Bristol City Centre, are currently on the search for a highly motivated Junior Developer to join their tight-knit IT team.
It is an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of software technologies, developing and supporting new and existing business applications.
My client offers a great working environment where everyone is very supportive and friendly. You will be given training from day 1 to ensure you are upskilling and will have regular meetings to discuss your career ambitions. There is also free parking on site (which is very rare in Bristol City Centre!). There are remote working options available but ideally you will go into the office some days throughout the week (arrangements to be made with the Head of Development).
- Developing new software and maintaining existing software in accordance with the company's business requirements
- Assisting with investigation and resolution of problems via the software development helpdesk system
- Contributing to software design and solution architecture design
- Configure / upgrade / manage internal development and test environments
- Review release testing for software releases
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrate knowledge of .NET development using C#
- SQL Server - including stored procedures, triggers and joining tables
- Familiar with ASP.NET / MVC
- Nice to have skills: .NET Core, Azure, Xamarin, JS Frameworks
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to co-ordinate the variety of tasks needed to fulfil the job requirements
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle processes
- Excellent Communication skills
- A love of new technologies
- A pro-active, 'can do' approach
- Passionate about development and coding
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click apply now!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's