GCP DevOps Architect
|Job Title:||GCP DevOps Architect|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 16:34|
GCP DevOps Architect - Consultancy Start-Up
A London based consultancy firm is looking for a talented GCP DevOps Architect to join their growing DevOps team. You will play a key role in helping to radically improve and automate the enterprise CI/CD process, helping customers through creative thinking and ideation to implement the best practice of implementing a DevOps approach across the end-to-end software development cycle.
This role reports directly into the CTO working in small agile teams supporting the customer to deliver cloud foundation services which will productionise the systems for clients. The company has seen some amazing success despite the pandemic resulting in exclusive partnerships and a healthy pipeline of new projects to get your teeth stuck into.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to work with a specialist consultancy at the forefront of the industry and join them in an exciting phase of growth. Offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways, training, and certification.
- Assist in building and adopting software delivery tools to accelerate clients DevOps growth.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the existing architecture.
- Be a servant leader by delivering technical guidance, DevOps mentorship and linking silos between teams.
- 3 + years DevOps experience with 12 months of recent GCP projects.
- A good understanding and experience of CI/CD, HashiCorp solutions, Landing Zone governance, Anthos, and Big Query.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to engage with clients.
- Experience and certification with other cloud platforms primarily AWS and AZURE.
- Willingness to grow into a pre-sales role and lead a team.
It is a Remote/London based role, signed off between £80,000 to £85,000 with a generous bonus and benefits package including medical insurance and pension scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented GCP DevOps Architect looking to make an impact within a growing and thriving organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)