GCP DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||GCP DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 14:14|
GCP DevOps Engineer - Cyber Security Consultancy
A global leader in cybersecurity consultancy is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their growing Threat Intelligence team. You will play a key role in helping to radically improve and automate the CI/CD process, maintain, develop and automate current solutions, manage the lifecycle of services in Google Cloud Platform and provide innovative solutions to new challenges.
This role reports directly to the Director of Cyber Threat Intelligence as part of a global team of cybersecurity professionals. The team provides a mix of professional and managed services including threat intelligence and hunting, incident response, and ethical hacking. You will be delivering critical automation across their bespoke technology platforms to enable and ensure robust data analysis and tools for their global clients.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to work with a specialist, multinational consultancy that forms part of the Big4 at the forefront of the industry and join them in an exciting phase of growth. Offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways, training, and certification.
- Drive POC work and utilise GCP and Gitlab CI/CD to build, deploy and maintain innovative solutions.
- Ensure deployed solutions adhere to recognised security standards.
- Be a servant leader by delivering technical guidance to security teams, DevOps mentorship, and ensuring best practices and firmwide procedures.
- Align technical Cloud and DevOps Architectures with broader business analyst and customer requirements.
- 1-2+ years of DevOps Engineering designing pipelines and deploying containers.
- A good understanding and experience of GCP CI/CD including K8s, AppEngine.
- Automation tooling experience using Python or Golang.
- Certification in GCP and experience with Cloud Dataflow and BigQuery (or equivalent).
- Excellent communications and advisory skills and ability to engage with clients and stakeholders.
It is a London-based role flexible to remote working, signed off between £37,000 to £50,000 with a generous bonus and extensive benefits package including life and medical insurance and pension scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented DevOps Engineer looking to make an impact and grow within a world-leading organisation and specialist field.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's