GCP Technical Account Manager
|Job Title:||GCP Technical Account Manager|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2022 12:18|
GCP Technical Account Manager - Google Cloud Premier Partner
A specialist technology consultancy and a leader in Google Cloud are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager with experience in GCP to grow a successful account and team on a well-known UK brand. The position plays a crucial role in the growth of the Business Unit and its development into a full MSP offering at the forefront of Google Cloud Technology.
The successful applicant will be responsible for technical account management helping to lead and advise senior stakeholders on the development of innovative cloud and data solutions in GCP, managing and growing the delivery team through incentives and workload prioritisation, and generating new revenue from new and existing accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of a growing team in one of the world's leaders in Google Cloud inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways, training, and free GCP certification.
The role is London-based with a hybrid working policy and travel to client site, signed off between £70,000 - £90,000 (dependant on experience and seniority) with a fantastic bonus and benefits package.
- 3 years minimum of Cloud/Data consultancy in a Technical Service Delivery/ Account Management role.
- Knowledge of Cloud/Data development cycle - preference for GCP.
- Leadership and mentorship skills to upskill junior members of the team across technical, strategy and delivery.
- Track record of sales and revenue generation success, ability to position the business benefits of cloud solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with clients, senior stakeholders, and external teams.
- Google Cloud Platform Certification.
- Degree in Computer/Data Science.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Technical Account Manager looking to make an impact, take ownership and grow with one of Google Cloud's leading specialists across the globe.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Project Manager
£75000 - £100000 per annum + 15% Bonus & Benefits
Technical Project Manager - RQ305006
Up to £385 per day
IT Technical Support Analyst | Oracle | PL/SQL | ETRM | Allegro
South East England, England
Product Manager e-Commerce
IT Portfolio Manager (Insurance)
£120000 - £130000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits