GDPR Business Analyst - leading Automotive Industry client
|Job Title:||GDPR Business Analyst - leading Automotive Industry client|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2018 14:30|
A not-to-miss opportunity to work for a leading brand in helping them to achieve compliance. Initial 3 month contract with strong likelihood of a 6-9 month workload.
Day rate - £400/450 p/day
- 3-5 years'+ experience in Business Analysis
- Previous experience on a GDPR programme as a BA working across multiple work-streams.
- A solid technical understanding of the regulation.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
- Previous experience of working in the automotive manufacturing industry
If you are interested in finding out more please do not hesitate to apply to this advertisement or get in direct contact by sending your CV through to Lawrence Harvey's contract GDPR specialist Nathan Wilson.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's