Global HR Systems Manager (SuccessFactors)
|Job Title:||Global HR Systems Manager (SuccessFactors)|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £700000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Gelsthorpe-Lewis|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 15:36|
SuccessFactors Systems Manager - Globally recognised company - Yorkshire
Globally recognised company is seeking a SuccessFactors Systems Manager to lead their SuccessFactors team.
If successful, you'll manage a small team and drive continuous improvement of the system ensuring best use and utilisation within the business. You'll also be tasked with implementing further modules.
The company is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality of people where your talent will be recognised with a brilliant workplace environment and benefit scheme.
- Overall responsibility of the system for delivering changes, new functionality and releases.
- Manage a team of three administrators and enable their development.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to drive adoption and utilisation.
- Perform the technical changes within the systems
- Managing 3rd party relationships
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + exceptional benefits scheme
- Strong technical SuccessFactors knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working with a live system.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Systems Analyst
City of London, London
£450.00 - £525.00 per day
HR Functional Consultant
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
Workday Lead - Global Company - Central London
£60000 - £90000 per annum
Workday Analyst - Global FS Company - Central London
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Test Analyst | Oracle | EBS | Financials | HR | Functional
South East England, England