Google Cloud DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Google Cloud DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||£525 - £575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 14:58|
I am currently looking for a GCP DevOps Engineer who can undertake an initial 3 month contract on a key greenfield Google Cloud project in London.
Your role will be working on the project back-log and tasks with a strong focus on automating Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud Stack, ideally including Compute Engine, App Engine and GKE.
- Further containerisation experience, covering Kubernetes and Docker.
- IaC, strong Terraform is key for this role for automating Infrastructure.
- Ideally significant experience with Operations and Administrative Infrastructure tasks.
- A GCP Engineering Certification is highly desirable for this role.
For more information on this role and to register your interest, please apply with an updated CV and I will be in touch.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Google Cloud Solution Architect
£650 - £750.00 per day
Consultant DevOps Cloud
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £95000 per annum + Pension Contribution, Bonus
£55000 - £95000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Expenses
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £110000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Expenses