Governance Change Manager
|Job Title:||Governance Change Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 10:27|
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY: Governance Change Manager - Newcastle - Initial 6 month contract - £400-£450 per day
As the Governance Change Manager, you will be responsible for working with the Head of Technology Governance and ITIS Programme Director to build the internal teams of Architecture, Service Integration and Management and Intelligent Client activities and for collaboration with and management of associated contracted suppliers, manage and support a range of activities required in the client's journey to become a multi-sourcing digital business. The ICT teams are modernising and transforming the business in line with this journey and this includes the delivery of business solutions using agile methods in an ITIL based service management and delivery environment.
Working with the Head of Technology Governance to:
- Define and build the capability for the Technology Governance Service.
- Set principles and guiderails for the service and implement the use of these.
- Develop the interconnects and interdependencies in the new target operating model
- Influence the change in departmental culture
- Define and build the heartbeat of the service.
Working with the ITIS Programme Director to:
- Deliver the ITIS Programme
- Grow and mature the Technology Governance functions to set behaviours and processes ahead of transition to service as the Programme ends.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's