Graduate Software Developer
|Job Title:||Graduate Software Developer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Syed Qadar|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 12:45|
Graduate Software Developer - an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software house.
The company have been going for around 7 years and work with the big players in their industry. They had a busy 2020 and 2021 is showing no signs of slowing down. Consequently, my client is looking to increase headcount into the tech team. The current team may be small, but the company overall are punching well above their weight and continue to disrupt the market.
The role is a hybrid of office based (in Farnborough) and remote.
- Design and coding of software
- Software requirements analysis and requirements management
- Software test planning and execution
- Conducting all aspects of the software development process in accordance with company processes and standard
- 2:1 Computer Science degree (or similar)
- Programming skills in Java or Python
- Some experience of Relational Databases
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles and methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- A good problem-solver
- Hungry to learn
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 (reviewed after probation) plus benefits.
If you're interested, please apply and/or get in touch with Syed at Lawrence Harvey.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineers (Defence)
City of London, London
£40000 - £70000 per annum
Senior Software Engineer - C++
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum