|Job Title:||GRC Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 09:03|
My London based client are looking for a GRC Consulant for a 6 month contract opportunity to start ASAP. The client is looking to offer between £450-550 dependent on experience.
Successful candidates will take responsibility for working with assigned technology and business led projects to ensure they are aligned with the security policies and meet internal and external standards. Successful candidates must also have experience producing and implementing security frameworks.
- Experience producing and implementing Security/Risk Frameworks
- Sound knowledge and experience of information security related technologies and practices
- Sound knowledge and experience of technical and business focussed risk management principles
- Ability to liaise with and influence multiple stakeholders
- Experience in one or more of the following: ISO 27001, PCI DSS, DLP, CISM, , CISA, CISSP
- Familiarity with the following: CyberArk, Sailpoint, PAM
If you are interetsed please apply with an up to date CV and a brief outline of your suitability for the role. Alternatively, if you are not available but know someone who is, please refer them to this role.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Consultant
Up to £500 per annum + NEG
Data Privacy Senior Consultant (London)
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits (Negotiable)