Head of BI
|Job Title:||Head of BI|
|Salary:||£85000 - £100000 per annum + + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Greg McCrudden|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2022 17:28|
Head of BI
As Head of BI you will support the growth of the company by managing and adding technical leadership to a team of Business Intelligence analysts. You will also lead the improvement of a data strategy and develop tactics to add value. The Head of BI should also provide high quality, customer focused service.
- Lead the thinking around how the BI function will contribute to the business achieving its strategic goals.
- Identify new opportunities to capture data, or alternative ways of making better use of existing data.
- Undertake capacity modelling to determine time and technical expertise needed to deliver work programme.
- Identify risks associated with the implementation of plans and put relevant contingency plans in place as required.
- Support delivery of projects. Undertake specialist analyst work or provide additional support when extra capacity required.
- Act as technical expert on BI matters across the business.
- Experience with internal and external reporting and building self-serve reporting infrastructures.
- SQL Server Business Intelligence & Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Broad, extensive knowledge of the theories and techniques of a function involving the use of broad theoretical knowledge
- Directs the application of existing principles
- MDX Queries
- Leadership capabilities.
An excellent opportunity for a proven leader within Business Intelligence to step into a growing function and create a new path. You will be given the freedom to carve out a structure for the company, and lead full-scale internal and external projects.
Please send a copy of your CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's