Head of CRM
|Job Title:||Head of CRM|
|Salary:||£90000 - £110000 per annum + 15% Pension, 15% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2017 12:12|
One of the UK's leading Asset Finance companies, listed on the Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 250 is undergoing a large scale CRM transformation. To support this transformation, the company have decided to expand their in-house CRM capability by building a CRM centre of excellence, of which the Head of CRM will be responsible for managing the overall programme, mitigating risk and controlling budgets.
The successful applicant will be responsible for driving the CRM implementation and creating a single CRM approach to increase revenue and operational savings.
Salary - £90,000 - 110,00 basic, 15% pension, 15% bonus
Duration - Permanent
Location - Central London
- Deliver the CRM Programme, on time, to budget and specification, in line with agreed plans.
- Manager senior stakeholder communication.
- Create detailed programme plans and lead programme board meetings.
- Ensure there is a robust government framework overseeing the CRM programme.
- Be the focus point for all decision making on the programme.
- Manage the relationship with key suppliers - Accenture, IBM etc.
- Define objectives for all new CRM initiatives.
- Experience rolling out enterprise technology programmes in a large corporate environment.
- Comfortable liaising with very senior stakeholders at company board level.
- Management of programme budgets in excess of £10 million.
- Experience managing software vendors.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- CRM delivery experience - ideally Salesforce.
This is not one to miss! Apply now via the details provided.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Salesforce Data Architect - East Coast - SFDC, Siebel, AX, CRM
Washington, District of Columbia
US$140000 - US$165000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Digital Business Analyst
£40000 - £48000 per annum + 10% bonus
2 x IT Application Support Consultant''s
Up to £396.09 per day
Itrent Systems Administration Manager
£350 - £400 per day
HR/Payroll Systems Manager - Itrent
£350 - £400 per day