Head of Portfolio - DV Cleared
|Job Title:||Head of Portfolio - DV Cleared|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£900 - £1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 17:21|
Role: Head of Portfolio
Contract Length: Initial 3 month contract
Location: High Wycombe
Pay Rate to Candidate: £900 - £100 per day
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Clearance: MUST have active DV Clearance
The Head Portfolio, Air Command will lead the design, development and operation of a fully integrated Air Portfolio Office (PfO). You will be directly accountable to the newly established Assistant Chief of Air Staff (Plans), a director-level equivalent. The Head of Portfolio is a new position and the candidate will be expected to cover the role for up to 3 months, until such time as a permanent appointment can be made.
- Demonstrable experience of managing similarly complex Portfolio environments.
- Formal professional qualifications in Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (P3M). Management of Portfolios® and Managing Successful Programmes® are suggested, but other equivalent qualifications may also be considered.
- Strategic judgement and clear decision making.
- A high degree of personal and professional confidence with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- The necessary leadership ability to inspire their team to work collaboratively with other enabling functions within HQ Air Command and across the Defence community. They will be a champion and advocate for the RAF where this is required.
- Qualifications and experience in Benefits Realisation methodologies, AgileSHIFT, Senior Leadership/Management, Organisational Design, Change Management, Risk Management.
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's