Head of SOC
|Job Title:||Head of SOC|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Generous Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 09:47|
Role - Head of SOC
Location - Hampshire
Salary - £75-85k + Bonus + Benefits
A global Critical National Infrastructure client are looking to bring in a Head of Security Operations, to lead their already established SOC capability, and drive its development into a best in class, proactive, intelligence-driven threat hunting capability. The successful applicant will lead a highly skilled team of Cyber Security Investigations Analysts and Security Engineers, with remit to grow the function as they see fit.
- Experience managing a SOC function or acting as a SOC Team Lead with responsibility for mentoring, guiding and training 2+ Analysts.
- Strong technical background, ideally progressing through the ranks within a specialist SOC/CERT/MDR capability, with the ability to still act as a technical escalation point on the most complex incidents and investigations.
- Demonstrable experience optimizing efficiency of SOC capability and Analyst productivity.
- Expert knowledge of various cyber defence and investigations methodologies - Cyber Kill-Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, Diamond Model, etc.
- Previous experience liaising with and influencing senior stakeholders and C-Suite executives of different departments, translating technical concepts into business risks.
- Eligibility for SC Clearance is essential; willingness to undergo DV is desired.
If you are an experienced SOC Manager or a Technical SOC Team Lead looking to progress into a management position, please get in touch and we can set up a confidential call to discuss this position in more detail.
Email - J.Dale@LawrenceHarvey.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Shift Allowance + Benefits
Head of Cloud and Application Security
£130000 - £131000 per annum + + Bonus + Bens
Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
£700.00 - £800.00 per day