Head of User Experience / Service Design
|Job Title:||Head of User Experience / Service Design|
|Salary:||£500 - £800 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 09:47|
Role: Head of User Experience / Service Design
Contract Length: Initial 6 months
Location: Remote / WFH
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500-800 per day Umbrella
- Create design consistency across all products, services and platforms by adhering to Digital Service design patterns.
- Manage the strategic relationships with usability and market-research agencies with accountability for schedules, value for money and deliverables.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary user-experience team.
- Clarify and articulate the diverse requirements of users and delivery partners to support effective delivery of a service.
- Set a high technical standard in User Experience across the department.
- Workforce planning to ensure the team has the appropriate technical capacity and capability.
- Assisting in the recruitment of new in-house digital and other technical skills and capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills and ability to present conclusions based on a variety of data sources. Experience of using responsive web design
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Insights & Analytics
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£70000 - £100000 per annum + car, pension, private medical
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £400 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£550 - £575 per day
Digital User Researcher
£500 - £575 per day
£500 - £550 per day