HR & Payroll Project Manager (12M)
|Job Title:||HR & Payroll Project Manager (12M)|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2021 10:07|
HR & Payroll Project Manager (12 month FTC)
Our client is a FTSE 250 business.
HR & Payroll Project Manager responsibility:
To implement a new HR system from start to end with internal resistance to change, the person will need to have strong stakeholder engagement. Ideally experience with both HR & Payroll.
HR & Payroll Project Manager experience required:
- Experience of full end to end HR technology implementation from evaluating client requirements, drafting RFP, choosing a new provider, data migration, configuration, UAT, parallel runs and integration.
- Provide recommendations and advice based on a depth of experience in the HRIS Industry and previous assignments.
- Extensive experience in project managing multiple HRIS implementations across a variety of vendors under strict deadlines and business needs.
- Proven experience in change management during high profile projects
- Motivated and high energy in managing multiple tasks and multiple stakeholders
- Able to deliver HR consultative approach throughout the project due to extensive HR knowledge and experience in HRIS implementations
- Enthusiasm to motivate and mentor internal project teams, superusers and stakeholders
- Payroll knowledge and experience of outsourcing or insourcing desirable
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's