HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 12:02|
Contract Opportunity: HR Business Partner - Bristol - initial 6 months - £400-450 per day - (SC Clearance)
This role requires active SC Clearance. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have current SC Clearance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing HR insight and input into the development of business strategy, including responsibility for the delivery of HR strategy, in line with operational business needs
- Supporting managers in enhancing business performance through improving the performance, capability and motivation of its people
- Provide the HR expertise to projects
- Identifying and own HR best practice on behalf of the business
The work that the Workforce Substitute will be carrying out:
- Introduce consistent joint Domain/DFM plans with clarity on roles and responsibilities.
- Conduct exit interviews, I hour in length, targeting approx. 60-100 per month.
- Conduct further analysis on those likely to retire.
- Initiate communication campaign for partial retirements and potential returners (literature/briefings/benefits to business).
- Further work into potential assignment and address knowledge transfer.
- Review attrition figure and develop retention targets for COMs & Exec/CFM & Hds of HR.
- Set up alumni/list and keeping in touch programme for regrettable leaves (GDPR complaint).
- Building on from Ship CAN Appreciative Inquiry work, undertake further work
Is this exciting opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350.00 - £397.00 per day
Junior Business Analyst
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
Business Change Analyst
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Hyperion Planning Manager - Edinburgh End User - Perm